Sunday, December 28, 2008

restarting golf...

last evening, saturday... started golf lessons again, beginners with 10 lessons. While the Orchid Country Club lessons that started late last year to early 2008 were not completed, I do hope I will be able to complete this particular series of lessons, especially since this is now a solo-session thingy. Cannot trust my upcoming schedule...

One of the things I like about golf courses and driving range had been the evening/night view. After the 1-hr session, there were some golf balls left and Marc left me to drive them OTOT with the pitching iron.
Blackberry Bold perspective
Nokia N80's perpective


the christmas - new year period has so far been an enjoyable time, spent with family and friends. despite that, during a recent day of leave, i found myself enjoying a few hours of solitude at one of my fav cafes...
to more good things in life... cheers!

No comments: