Monday, February 18, 2008

another night in Tokyo

Japan. Sounds fun?
busy day it had been. it is already past midnight here, and i'm still working on tomorrow's presentation. not even complete with some of the work for monday. and there's still lots to rush.
Night scene of the Tokyo Station from the room
It sure was cold, for a tropical boy. It took all my clothes + blazer + winter jac to keep me warm. Probably bad due to the winds in the open, but imagine what I will be experiencing during the later part of this week... China with many sub-zero days.
While I had been confined to the hotel, offices, and travelling between these places, I must admit that there are some pretty good-looking people here in Tokyo. But I probably haven't seen it all, and may not be in the mood anyhow. Let's hope my work load lightens a little for the next few days... (as if that is even possible)

No comments: